We are recruiting a Sales Administrator to join our established sales team. In this role you will be accountable for providing administrative support to the LMR Codan Radio Sales team. This will include liaising with staff and customers, processing orders and maintaining administration records.
Codan Limited designs and manufactures a range of high value added electronics products for global government, business, aid humanitarian and sophisticated consumer markets.
This position is fulltime permanent and based in our office Victoria, B.C Canada.
Key tasks for this position;
- Provide general administrative support for the sales team globally
- support the Sales force with the administration requirements of dealer contracts
- Customer support as required
Please apply if you believe you have the skills and attributes
- Administrative experience is an asset
- Effective communication with customers is key
- Numerical and analytical skills, with a special emphasis on attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MSOffice (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability with practical aptitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and work in a team with self-reliance, with the ability to adapt quickly and objectively to changing situations
- Creative problem-solving, initiative, and excellent customer service
If this position sounds like a position you believe you can develop your career in, apply now by forwarding a cover letter & résumé with copy of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information on our website.
Two Legendary companies become one.
Codan Radio Communications is the new face of