Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) helps protect networks, users and data from continually evolving threats. As a global leader in high-performance network security and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM), we enable businesses and governments to consolidate and integrate stand-alone technologies without suffering performance penalties. Unlike costly, inflexible and low-performance alternatives, Fortinet solutions empower customers to embrace new technologies and business opportunities while protecting essential systems and content. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with offices around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a challenging and rewarding environment for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team. Learn more at www.fortinet.com.
Want to hack for the good guys? Become a white hat hacker and fight cybercrime!
Fortinet currently has a very exciting opportunity for new grads to join our Anti-Virus Analyst team in Burnaby. We are looking for talented individuals who want to study botnets, viruses, and hacking techniques to make the world a safer place. Build your virus knowledge with our growing team and become an expert in reverse engineering.
As a new grad, you will be provided with extensive training to help you excel in your role and prepare you for a range of internal growth opportunities. Fortinet is recognized as an organization that continually promotes from within.
- Process computer virus/malware including virus/malware replication and analysis
- Handle virus/malware related customers' inquiries and submissions
- Write descriptions of virus/malware for publication on Fortinet webster
- Develop programs/scripts to assist in virus/malware analysis and replication
- Develop virus/malware detection algorithms in proprietary description language
Job Skills Required
- Extensive experience in software programming
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Diploma of Technology or Bachelor of Science in Computing Science or Electrical Engineering