Job ID: GRED144
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2013).
With over 325 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today - we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com).
Do you enjoy building relationships with clients and getting to the root of an issue in order to deliver the best possible solution? Make use of your superior communication and problem-solving skills as you provide ongoing knowledge support and service to our professional clientele.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and ongoing learning environment? As a Product Training and Customer Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to not only deliver dynamic and interactive end-user training, but at the same time expand your own knowledge and skill set as you take on new tasks independently and in cooperation with our team.
Do you like collaborating with others to accomplish mutual goals? Become a crucial component in our cloud-based solution implementation team, working closely with key personnel at financial institutions during the initial phases and throughout the client life-cycle.
- Provide superb customer service for Global Relay's blue chip clients: handling customer calls, identifying customer needs, answering customer inquiries, and following up with customers on service issues
- Assist customers in tailoring their accounts to suit their particular needs, in relationship to their highly-regulated industry
- Use webinar applications to deliver product webinar training to end users on Global Relay's suite of products as well as ongoing customer support
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are exceeded
- Maintain accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Post-secondary education complemented by work experience and/or training in Customer Service and Training
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to present complex concepts over the phone and in Webinars
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion, and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Independent and proactive problem solver who has the ability to exercise sound judgment; passionate in achieving customer satisfaction with integrity, empathy, and sincerity
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- True team player who takes a hands on approach to assist and support other team members and take on new tasks
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Save your PDF using the following format "FirstName LastName (Application Date)". Reference "Product Training and Customer Support Specialist_GRED144” in email subject line.
No phone call please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To learn more about us and other career opportunities, please visit http://www.globalrelay.com/about-us/careers