Job ID: GRGA118
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2013).
With over 325 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today - we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com).
Do you have superb customer service skills?
Are you ready to be a part of our growing team and be the face of Global Relay?
If your answers are Yes, please apply.
- Perform administrative duties such as phone operation, visitor greeting, data entry, filing, mail distribution
- Perform administrative duties in SalesForce CRM software such as data entry, client file updates and ensuring data accuracy
- Provide assistance and support for Global Relay team members in daily operations
- Compose external correspondence to Global Relay customers and Partners
- Support various departments in coordinating meeting and training schedules, circulating agendas and training materials
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Various other duties as projects arise
- Diploma/certificate in Office Administration complemented by relevant work experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Exceptional time-management and organizational & prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to multi-task and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Good judgment to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, "can-do" attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Save your PDF using the following format "FirstName LastName (Application Date)". Reference "Administrative Assistant_GRGA118” in email subject line.
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
No phone call please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To learn more about us and other career opportunities, please visit http://www.globalrelay.com/about-us/careers