Do you aspire to work in a well-established, thriving technology company where you can take pride in innovative problem-solving and be part of a team that delivers real-world solutions to customers?
Phase Technology currently has a new opening for a Research Scientist/Engineer to join our Research & Development team.
Phase Technology (www.phase-technology.com) is a world leader in the research, development and manufacture of instruments used in the petroleum industry. Our analyzers are installed in major oil refineries, research and military laboratories in North America and around the world.
As a Research Scientist/Engineer, you will:
- Develop proficiency in the working principles and design of our proprietary phase-transition detection techniques;
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of scientists.
- Conduct in-depth research and development in optical imaging;
- Bring passion and innovations of new technology to existing high precision instruments;
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- An advanced degree in science or engineering (Ph.D. or M.Sc.);
- Expertise in optics and imaging, including optical data processing and analysis;
- Experience in DSP algorithms, imaging sensor applications and camera driver or ARM architecture;
- Initiative, focus and commitment;
- Independent and meticulous working habits;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Additionally, you may possess these optional assets:
- Experience in firmware / software programming using C/C++;
- Proficient with SolidWorks® or AutoCad®;
- Training and knowledge of heat transfer and phase separation ;
- Familiar with cooling technologies, particularly the use of miniature coolers to achieve ultra low temperatures.
Interested in finding out more about this opportunity and how you can grow your career in the science and technology field?
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.