Avigilon Introduces Two New Cameras to H.264 HD Camera Series
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Vancouver, BC, October 19, 2011--(T-Net)--Avigilon, a leader in high definition (HD) and megapixel video surveillance solutions, today announced two new additions to the company's line of H.264 HD cameras. The new H.264 HD cameras are available in either 1.0 or 2.0 megapixels and feature a 3-9mm lens with remote focus and zoom for greater coverage, enhanced performance in low-light conditions, and come in a smaller form factor.
The Avigilon line of H.264 HD cameras have been designed to deliver megapixel performance to customers who are looking to capture high quality surveillance footage while minimizing bandwidth and storage requirements. "Avigilon is continually developing new surveillance solutions designed to help protect our customers and preserve their most important assets," said Keith Marett, director of marketing and communications at Avigilon. "The new H.264 HD cameras deliver superior image quality and performance in a compact and convenient form factor-perfect for applications requiring discreet, easy to install cameras."
The new H.264 HD progressive scan CMOS cameras have been designed for a wide range of surveillance applications, ease-of-installation, and superior image quality and deliver the following features and benefits:
- Integrated fully motorized 3-9 mm F1.2 lens provides remote zoom and focus for easy installation and unsurpassed image quality.
- Image transmission over 100BASE-TX using H.264 technology to achieve the lowest network bandwidth, requiring minimal storage for video at high frame rates with superior image quality.
- An advanced image acquisition system that automatically adjusts the exposure time, iris aperture, and removable IR cut filter to ensure all available evidence is captured throughout the full range of day and night time scenes.
- Seamless integration with Avigilon Control Center NVMS and High Definition NVRs.
- ONVIF compliance to provide support from other leading video management systems.
- Powered by either Power over Ethernet, 12 VDC, or 24 VAC.
Avigilon is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of high-definition, network-based video surveillance systems and equipment for the global security market. The Avigilon surveillance system has been designed to provide high quality video capture, transmission, recording, and playback. The components of the Avigilon system include cameras, recording hardware, and software which may be sold separately or in combination to provide customers with a customizable end-to-end video surveillance solution.
Photo credit: Avigilon
Vancouver, BC (Other Tech Sectors)
500 Employees In BC (750 Total)
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) is defining the future of the security industry through innovative, end-to-end solutions. In 2014, Avigilon ranked among the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada for the fifth year in-a-row on the Deloitte Fast 50.