D3 Security Management Systems develops and supports the most advanced incident reporting, investigation case management, computer aided dispatch (CAD), post order and guard tour systems on the market.
D3 improves all aspects of security, governance, risk and compliance management by promoting the efficient and consistent gathering of critical data, applying best practices to manage investigations, advanced analytics to spot trends, and risk adjusted application of countermeasures to manage threats and incidents.
D3 has implemented its Incident Reporting and Case Management solutions for over 70 of Fortune 500 companies.
The Company is experiencing exponential growth and needs smart and motivated team players. We are currently looking for a qualified Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate must have a college degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline as well as at least 3 years of work experience as a Technical Support, System Engineer or similar position.
As a member of the Technical Support team you will be working with Fortune 500 companies to implement D3 software.
Proven business communication and interpersonal skills is a huge asset, as is strong deductive reason, problem solving, and organization abilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Supporting complex Web, smart device and desktop application
• Responding to incoming customer requests for technical support
• Creating knowledge base articles and technical whitepapers, and sharing knowledge amongst customers and peers
• Gathering information of production application/deployment/server/system/network issues and doing initial troubleshooting
• Recommending known technical solutions for issues to customers, developing workarounds and solutions for bug resolution
• Properly documenting actions taken on cases opened, worked on and processed
• Escalating issues to senior level with adequate and organized information
• Taking ownership of tasks and continuously follow up to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction for all clients
• Establishing good customer relationship, building up good company reputation, exploring business opportunities, and maintaining client retention
• Configuring the D3 application based on client specs
• Training client-side administrators and trainer on using the D3 app
• Supervising the loading of D3 software and utilities onto production servers and smart devices
• Recommending best solutions and practices to the client within the bounds of the D3 application
• Improving and streamlining the deployment and rollout process for maximum scalability
• Gathering client enhancement requests, conducting gap analysis, and generating initial specification
• Working well with other D3 teams
• Contributing to the ongoing improvement of internal systems and infrastructure
The successful candidate will be required to possess the following skills:
• Business communication skills - significant client interaction will be involved, and client satisfaction is paramount to the position.
• The ability to meet deadlines, attend to detail and remain organized in a high pressure environment. D3 deploys Get Things Done ( “GTD”) work methodology.
• Computer skills
- The successful candidate should be able to learn the D3 application quickly, and provide appropriate business solutions to the client within the D3 application.
- The candidate should have a familiarity with databases and data structure, queries. Preferably working knowledge of MS SQL and Crystal Report.
• Ability to think on your feet, assessing and planning troubleshooting strategies and solution while collecting information about a customer's issue.
D3 offers employees a very positive and supportive work environment with excellent salary and benefits.
Most importantly we offer the exciting and challenging career development platform that every employee can grow and shine.