Global Relay is the world leader in cloud-based messaging, archiving and search technology for the financial sector. Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), CEO of the Year (for our CEO Warren Roy in 2012) and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2012).
Since 1999, more than 16,000 firms spanning 90 countries have entrusted Global Relay to securely archive their electronic messaging -- including email, instant messaging, BlackBerry, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and more. Our intuitive apps for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android let people access all their communications anytime, anywhere. With over 200 employees, Global Relay is growing at a rapid pace in Vancouver and internationally. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today -- we have three floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com)
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our bright, diligent and dynamic team. You will provide timely and accurate administrative assistance and support to a busy, growing department. We are looking for candidates who are naturally organized, love details and understand the integral role of this position.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Data Services team
- Perform CRM data entry, updating records and following up on requests as needed
- Submitting billing requests to Accounting department, liaising cross-department to ensure that pricing is accurate
- Tracks and maintains reports of department related billing activity for high profile accounts
- Responsible for regular Salesforce reporting, account research and meeting minutes
- Oversees and supports team with daily shipping requirements
- Create and update spreadsheets, documents, templates
- Some project coordination and other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree preferred
- 3-5 years of customer service and office administrative experience with positive, patient, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English communication with strong listening skills and the ability to grasp and express complex concepts
- Experience in technical business writing with strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and time-manage
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can take on a project from concept to completion
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to proactively and independently identify problems and make sound decisions
- Ability to exercise strong judgment, tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adapt to fluctuating environments
- Strong work-ethic with technical aptitude and an appetite for continuous learning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in Excel desirable
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document. Save your PDF using the following format to indicate your full name and application date e.g. John Smith (Apr 02 2012); and send by clicking the 'Apply by Email' button below. Reference "
Admin Assistant, Data Services _GRED135" in subject line.
No phone call please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To learn more about us and other career opportunities, please visit http://www.globalrelay.com/about-us/careers