This is a great career opportunity to join an international company that builds enterprise class logistics software applications and solutions. They are a wholly owned division of a major European technology company. This position also includes some international travel. They are ramping up development and we have 6 positions to fill in this growing development team.
- Requirements gathering
- Requirements analysis
- System design and architecture
- Software product and web services development
- Technical project leadership including on-site requirements analysis and system deployment
- Mentor and develop junior and intermediate developers
- Responding to customer support issues (3rd level)
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-10 years software development experience
- Experience in a software product development, SaaS or web services company is preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience with C# .NET and MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Experience working in a team oriented software product development environment
- Good English communication skills; both verbal and written
- Creative / innovative problem solving
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
- No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
- This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
- Starting in the 2nd year there will be international travel for project deployments; 1-2 trips per year; 1-3 weeks per trip.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
For general information on this position please call: 604-517-3551
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.