Unication Co., Ltd.
Embedded Software Engineering Position
About Unication Co., Ltd.
Unication Co., Ltd. is a high technology company which designs and manufactures product in the Wireless and Broadband internet areas. Our products are primarily sold to Public Safety Agencies, North American Telecommunication operators and business enterprises. We are a medium sized private company with approximately 500 employees world wide, with R&D, Sales and manufacturing offices in Vancouver, Dallas, Florida, Taipei, and China. Unication maintains high quality standards for our product development, customer service, and product Quality Assurance standards.
Unication is an ISO9001, ISO14001 and ROHS certified company. Additional information about Unication can be found at: www.unication.com
We are currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join the Vancouver R&D team.
Location of Position: Burnaby, B.C.
- Design and implementation of real time embedded control software for the next generation of Wireless public safety voice and data products.
- Experience with structured software design techniques, methodologies and processes.
- Experience developing real time embedded control system software.
- Full proficiency in embedded real-time C programming and familiarity with assembly programming.
- Experience using real time operating systems and designing device drivers.
- Familiarity with embedded software executable creation and bootloading.
- Experience reading hardware specifications, datasheets and schematics.
- Experience using debug tools such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with minimum 2 years experience in embedded software development.
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
Response Information: Please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking the 'Apply by Email' button below. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.