Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
Want to hack for the good guys? Become a white hat hacker and fight cybercrime!
Fortinet currently has a very exciting opportunity for new grads to join our Anti-Virus Analyst team in Burnaby. We are looking for talented individuals who want to study botnets, viruses, and hacking techniques to make the world a safer place. Build your virus knowledge with our growing team and become an expert in reverse engineering.
As a new grad, you will be provided with extensive training to help you excel in your role and prepare you for a range of internal growth opportunities. Fortinet is recognized as an organization that continually promotes from within.
- Process computer virus/malware including virus/malware replication and analysis
- Handle virus/malware related customers' inquiries and submissions
- Write descriptions of virus/malware for publication on Fortinet webster
- Develop programs/scripts to assist in virus/malware analysis and replication
- Develop virus/malware detection algorithms in proprietary description language
Job Skills Required
- Extensive experience in software programming
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Diploma of Technology or Bachelor of Science in Computing Science or Electrical Engineering