Our client is a highly regard and well recognized business application service provider supporting millions of business users around the world. As a result of significant growth in demand for their services and solutions they are expanding the development team with 4 new positions. They are conveniently located next to a Skytrain station.
As either the Leader or as a Senior member of the development team you will be building PHP based UIs for their web hosted provisioning and management systems.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or some other relevant education or experience
- 5-10 years web application development experience
- At least 2 years current and strong PHP development + some other scripting language
- Experience developing web based software in a hosted environment
- Experience with Web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Database Driven applications
- Experience working within a Linux based development environment
- Experience with high performance and high volume web applications
- Must be willing to learn and use other programming languages like Python and new tools.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time on-site employee position, Contractors and off-site workers will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position by clicking the 'Apply by Email' button below.
For general information on this position please call: 604-517-3550
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the matter with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.