In 2020, The WIMDI Speaker Series is inviting engaging speakers each month to give interactive talks on topics that help women kill it at work.
Welcome to Talk 13 of 13 - All In: Building Authentic Leadership
This talk will focus on how to achieve next-level impact by flipping your career script. We'll cover:
- The mental habits and barriers (such as feeling like an impostor or undeserving of your success) that block your authentic leadership potential and fulfillment
- The three self-leadership pillars that help improve communications, decision-making and confidence and make you more resilient and resourceful regardless of setbacks or circumstances
- How to create next-level leadership success that honors your worth, elevates your contributions and amplifies your impact
The goal of this talk is to give you tools and practices you can use to rewrite your script, own your greatness and transform hidden barriers that are limiting your career and leadership success.
This talk is presented by elan Bailey, Leadership Coach
elan is a leadership coach and organization development consultant. She's the Founder of the UpLevel Leadership Academy, an online community of practice that provides coach-designed and led experiential programs, resources and support to advance your career, grow your leadership and thrive in your work.
elan has navigated the perilous journey from feeling like an impostor to owning her authentic greatness to going all in on her mission to create a world that works for everyone. She now works with women professionals, leaders and entrepreneurs to own their greatness and re-write the scripts and social agreements that hold them back so they can show-up fully, powerfully and unapologetically and make the impact they're here to make.
She also helps organizations develop adaptive leaders and integrative cultures where everyone can thrive at work.
1) Gender: This event is open to individuals of any gender identity.
2) Code of Conduct: By Attending this event, you agree to adhere to WIMDI's code of conduct, which you can find at wimdi.com/code-of-conduct.
3) Privacy, Photography and Recording*: Online WIMDI events use Zoom, and we will be recording this event in the hopes of eventually releasing replays of the speaker portions of our events. As such we cannot guarantee that no photos, screenshots, or recordings will be taken of you during the event by event organizers or by other attendees. We love it when our members connect at our events using both video and audio, but we understand if our members prefer to participate with their video turned off to preserve (more of) their privacy.
This is a networking group for women in male-dominated industries (eg: mining, finance, tech, engineering, construction, politics, etc.). We meet once a month for coffee/tea to chat, comiserate, strategize, and cheer each other on. It's a great way to connect with women facing your issues when they are few and far between in your work life.
Organization Contact Information
Vancouver Women in Male-Dominated Industries BC Canada