Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them.
Our team is reimagining how businesses make their decisions through our award-winning Total Experience Management (TXM) platform. We work with some of the world's top companies like Twitter, Red Bull and J.Crew to help them build stronger brands, happier workplaces, winning product portfolios and lasting customer relationships. We're backed by some of the most respected names in business including, Round13, OMERS Ventures, Georgian, W Capital and Vistara Growth. Through their support we've raised over $50M in the last year!
The Alida team are high-performers who are committed to being bold and curious, while always leading with empathy and authenticity. We're looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are keen to make an impact by bringing their big ideas to life. As a digital-first culture grounded in agility, Alida has intentionally built a hybrid work environment where our employees can choose when they'd like to work from home or come into the office to engage with their peers.
As Research Manager, you will sit within the Professional Services team and will be responsible for advising and executing on a broad and diverse range of insight projects for our clients using our SaaS platforms.
You will work with various teams internally and externally, with a focus on client consultation and service. Due to the nature of the work volume, this position is expected to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to assist and advise Fortune 500 organizations.
- Insights design and analysis
- Translate business questions into research plans, scope and quote projects
- Lead engaging insight projects, including quantitative surveys and qualitative discussions
- Consult, advise, and enable customers on CX programs and insights projects
- Conduct data analysis and create visually appealing reports or dashboards summarizing key conclusions and recommendations
- Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, for multiple projects at a time in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment
- Liaise with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely project completion
- Monitor and report on project progress internally and externally to ensure deliverables, budgets and timelines are met
- Respond to shifts in project scope and effectively manage client expectations
- Address and escalate risks where needed
- Complete internal documentation processes to ensure accurate resource planning and financial reporting
- Provide excellent service that delights our customers
- Program, customize, and modify survey activities in proprietary SaaS platforms
- Troubleshoot logic and programming issues
- Follow QA processes to ensure a quality product is delivered
- Assist technical consultants with QA processes on complex survey activities
- Deploy surveys and monitor field progression
Skills And Experience:
- Passionate about customer insights or technology
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights experience
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
- Post-secondary educational degree
- Bonus: Prior experience in SaaS organization a plus, but not a requirement
We can't wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we're dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Instagram .