At Alida we're building a world class, next generation Total Experience Management (TXM) platform to enable our clients to design and deliver exceptional customer experiences based on the Voice of the Customer (VoC). COVID has changed the way customers interact with enterprises, and it's never been more important for enterprises to harness the value of VoC to improve customer loyalty thus impacting such key metrics as customer lifetime value, retention, net promoter score and customer satisfaction. Alida has been recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leader in this important category.
Based in Vancouver, BC.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead one of Alida's product offerings that enable organizations to synthesize millions of customer feedback points into actionable insights. You will deeply empathize with customers on their VoC needs; synthesizing direct and indirect feedback into a prioritized roadmap of product and feature innovation. You will work closely with engineering and product management counterparts to execute product delivery in an agile environment. You will help evangelize your products with customers & Alida marketing, sales, and customer success teams to drive your product's adoption and utilization.
Your products will be used by thousands of the world's leading brands, serving millions of their most cherished end consumers. Your products will create functional stickiness for Alida with its customers; delivering strategic value to the business.
What You Will do:
- You will own the strategy, planning, and execution of your TXM product
- You will work with customers and stakeholders to define the roadmap and requirements, then manage them through the product development process from discovery to general availability.
- You will become an expert on our software, customer, and our market, as well as be able to identify, prioritize and execute on both tactical and strategic projects.
- You work well cross-functionally with other teams such as executives, product marketing, customer success, sales and make sure their objectives are met, opinions are considered, and plans communicated.
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- You will dig deep into customer and usage data to identify opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
- You will evangelize your offerings to customers, sales, marketing and customer success
- You have been building SaaS products and have 5+ years of experience shipping products as a PM or equivalent in a SaaS agile / scrum environment.
- You are experienced at taking ideas and ambiguous data, defining the right outcome, and then mapping the right roadmap/backlog to get there.
- You are able to consider and balance the many different data points and opinions about your area of ownership.
- You can communicate and articulate the strategy and roadmap to execs, team members and customers.
- This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly with senior engineers and instinctively understand technical concepts and trade-offs.
- You are a strong communicator and can lead teams through difficult decisions.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience.
About the Team and our Principles:
- Customer Centric Design. We talk to our customers / stakeholders and design solutions to deliver on their business outcomes.
- All for one. We win working as a team. Team productivity trumps individual productivity. We go out of our way to help each other.
- Bias for Action. We're all makers and builders. We believe in finishing, delivering, then iterating fast.
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class benefits for you and your family
+ Paid vacation with extra personal days and flexible work environment
+ Great work-life balance with a focus on employee wellness
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work based on a 93% employee satisfaction rating
+ Collaborative, heartfelt team culture and winner of Comparably's "Best Product & Design Teams Award" and "2020 Best Company Culture Award"
Alida created the world's first CXM & Insights Platform, for the world's most customer-obsessed brands, to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Our unparalleled approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time. At Alida we value being bold, empathetic, curious, and authentic. We also have a lot of fun!
We Can't Wait to Meet You!
We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we're dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.