Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them.
Our team is reimagining how businesses make their decisions through our award-winning Total Experience Management (TXM) platform. We work with some of the world's top companies like Twitter, Red Bull and J.Crew to help them build stronger brands, happier workplaces, winning product portfolios and lasting customer relationships. We're backed by some of the most respected names in business including, Round13, OMERS Ventures, Georgian, W Capital and Vistara Growth. Through their support we've raised over $50M in the last year!
The Alida team are high-performers who are committed to being bold and curious, while always leading with empathy and authenticity. We're looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are keen to make an impact by bringing their big ideas to life. As a digital-first culture grounded in agility, Alida has intentionally built a hybrid work environment where our employees can choose when they'd like to work from home or come into the office to engage with their peers.
As campaign marketing manager, you have the opportunity to develop compelling marketing content and campaigns that drive pipeline for one of the fastest-growing and most innovative SaaS companies in Canada. You will collaborate with key internal stakeholders to produce campaigns and marketing assets in a variety of formats. Your work will help increase pipeline, improve brand awareness, engage customers and prospects, and position Alida as a thought leader in the customer experience industry.
As a strategically-minded campaign marketer, you will be an active contributor in discussions regarding campaign and content ideation, execution, demand generation, and marketing strategy. We want someone who has the experience and organization to manage all campaign activities across a wide range of stakeholders across the business.
- Devise marketing campaigns and content with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Work closely with the entire marketing team on campaign and content strategy-from goal setting to asset production, to promotion tactics and channels.
- Develop engaging content across key verticals and personas to fuel inbound and outbound demand.
- Logistical coordination, working with the project management team, to ensure campaign implementation follows organizational procedures.
- Oversee the organization and quality of content created as part of the campaign to ensure deadlines are met.
- Compile regular reports on campaign and content performance and results.
- Collaborate with other areas of the marketing team, including copy-writing, public relations, demand and product marketing, to identify opportunities or gaps to fill that can be solved by the work that you do.
- You tell us-Team members are encouraged to identify and run with special projects that they're interested in.
- 4+ years of campaign marketing experience. Preferably in B2B SaaS. (Exceptions can be made for highly ambitious, talented people, of course.)
- You are a strong communicator (verbal, written and presentation skills) and are comfortable interacting with internal stakeholders and customers.
- You have a track record of creating awesome campaigns and can speak to the impact they had on the goals and objectives of the company.
- You have exceptional project and time management skills.
- You are highly detail oriented and have editing and copy editing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent working experience is a plus.
We can't wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we're dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.