Are you looking to learn how to automate the testing of React Apps and Microservices? Do you think you are up to the challenge of solving some of tomorrow's test automation problems?
- Collaborate with the team to engineer the features for release
- Develop new automation using test-driven approaches
- Design and develop tools and utilities to facilitate testing
- Devise mocks, stubs etc to improve testability and isolation of code
- Perform code and unit test reviews with developers
- Monitor code coverage metrics and report on trends
- Monitor automated regression testing results and report on trends
- Design and implement automated load tests against the microservices and monitor the performance and stability of the services.
- Maintain existing test automation code
- Maintain and improve the quality of the product through planning for and performing manual testing of the applications and services
- Find solutions to problems to maintain software quality
- Being able to communicate orally and in writing with the team
- You thrive in a team environment, you enjoy sharing ideas and you're curious about how things work
- You have a test first mentality when it comes to development and understand how and when a unit, contract or integration test should be applied
- You are excited about creating testable systems and enjoy helping others understand how to write testable code.
- You're familiar with REST and other types of APIs
- You're familiar with Selenium, Puppeteer, or similar
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class benefits for you and your family
+ Paid vacation with extra personal days and flexible work environment
+ Great work-life balance with a focus on employee wellness
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work based on a 93% employee satisfaction rating
+ Collaborative, heartfelt team culture and winner of Comparably's "Best Product & Design Teams Award" and "2020 Best Company Culture Award"
Alida created the world's first CXM & Insights Platform, for the world's most customer-obsessed brands, to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Our unparalleled approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time. At Alida we value being bold, empathetic, curious, and authentic. We also have a lot of fun!
We Can't Wait to Meet You!
We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we're dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.