Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers-even the parts that are hard to hear-can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That's why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
About the Support Services Team:
We are a global and cross-functional team dedicated to enable and empower our customers to use our products in fast, efficient, and world-class ways. The Product Technical Support team provides customer and internal staff with responsive and insightful technical support for all our products by working closely with our Engineering teams to provide workarounds and/or permanent solutions to our customers.
It is our job to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in every interaction we have with our customers.
We are looking for candidates based in Vancouver for this role.
About the role:
- Responsible for providing responsive and high-quality support to our customers for all our products via phone, email and live chat.
- Managing resolution of technical issues for all Alida customers, and completely recording all communication and activity in providing the resolution for the customer on a timely basis.
- Providing excellent customer management, inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively managing the resolution of all issues quickly ensuring all tickets are handed within SLA guidelines. This includes taking ownership of the data entered into the CRM system updating both customers and appropriate internal employees of the status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Customer Success Managers, Development, and Programmers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team, and the effectiveness of information available to our clients.
- Providing rotational technical support coverage to Alida customers during the working week and on Canadian/US/UK/Australian holidays as necessary, as well as participating in an on-call weekend rotation.
- Cross-trained to also provide professional, responsive support to community members -who are our customers' customers, with technical inquiries initiated by any community activity.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Fluency in additional European languages, such as French, is nice to have.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a client-facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent customer service experience.
- Experience in supporting Saas environments preferred.
- Must have an understanding of the software development cycle.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide answers to clients by identifying the problem, researching answers using a variety of resources and tools and guiding the clients through corrective steps.
- Experience hostingZoom,WebEx or other remote hosting tools for customer troubleshooting session.
- Passion for helping customers, finding a solution for them and improving their customer experience by writing and maintaining documentation.
Why work at Alida?
- Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
- Best-in-class benefits for you and your family
- Paid vacation with extra personal days and flexible work environment
- Great work-life balance with a focus on employee wellness
- Recognized as a Great Place to Work based on a 93% employee satisfaction rating
- Collaborative, heartfelt team culture and winner of Comparably's "2020 Best Company Culture Award"
We can't wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we're dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.