Cellula is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to develop leads and drive sales of our industry-leading subsea robotics and technologies.
Cellula is an innovative engineering company that specializes in state of the art automated and telerobotic systems, primarily for the offshore and subsea market space. Our solutions are designed, built and tested in house by a skilled team of engineers, technicians and support staff. We take pride in what we do, and we work hard to bring the best value to our clients. We need to learn lessons from the performance of our products in actual field operations so we can continually improve how we deliver solutions to our clients. To that end, we encourage the same team members who helped design and build our solutions to assist our clients in the field with installation, operational trials and service.
As a company, we offer team members a chance to grow professionally with ever-changing projects. Our office is a casual, collaborative environment where you will be able to learn about our state-of-the-art systems from technical experts. In addition, we offer flexible work hours, benefits and competitive compensation.
- Work with the Business Development Representative to develop proposal requirements
- Use a systems engineering approach to develop high level technical solutions
- Work with the engineering team to develop detailed solutions and cost estimates
- Distill engineering input to develop proposal content
- Maintain knowledge of internal product development and roadmap
- Attend conferences, lectures, seminars and workshops to develop industry knowledge
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and eligible for Government of Canada security screening
- Able to travel internationally with short notice
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar, experience with subsea technology is an advantage
- Excellent English writing & communications skills
- Experience in sales
- Proven ability in developing proposals for a complex, technical solution
- Experience in preparing schedules and cost estimates
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Eligibility to register as a Professional Engineering with Engineers and Geoscientists BC
*Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Why would you like to work at Cellula?
- How does your experience fit this role and Cellula?
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Position Type: Full-time