Cellula is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative to develop leads and drive sales of our industry-leading subsea robotics and technologies.
Cellula is an innovative engineering company that specializes in state of the art automated and telerobotic systems, primarily for the offshore and subsea market space. Our solutions are designed, built and tested in house by a skilled team of engineers, technicians and support staff. We take pride in what we do, and we work hard to bring the best value to our clients. We need to learn lessons from the performance of our products in actual field operations so we can continually improve how we deliver solutions to our clients. To that end, we encourage the same team members who helped design and build our solutions to assist our clients in the field with installation, operational trials and service.
As a company, we offer team members a chance to grow professionally with ever-changing projects. Our office is a casual, collaborative environment where you will be able to learn about our state-of-the-art systems from technical experts. In addition, we offer flexible work hours, benefits and competitive compensation.
- Identify and qualify new leads, markets and users
- Connect with new clients
- Attend conferences and research market trends
- Generate professional relationships with clients and collaborators
- Architect proposals and value statements
- As required, write proposals and develop detailed cost estimates
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts and business agreements
- Work with Product Management to develop and maintain technical roadmap
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and eligible for Government of Canada security screening
- Able to travel internationally with short notice
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or similar, experience with subsea technology is an advantage
- Experience in business development for an engineering B2B company
- Excellent English writing & verbal skills
- Subsea engineering business experience would be advantageous
- Strong networking, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and multitasking abilities
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
*Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Why would you like to work at Cellula?
- How does your experience fit this role and Cellula?
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Position Type: Full-time