Cellula is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to develop leads and drive sales of our industry-leading subsea robotics and technologies.
Cellula is an innovative engineering company that specializes in state of the art automated and telerobotic systems, primarily for the offshore and subsea market space. Our solutions are designed, built and tested in house by a skilled team of engineers, technicians and support staff. We take pride in what we do, and we work hard to bring the best value to our clients. We need to learn lessons from the performance of our products in actual field operations so we can continually improve how we deliver solutions to our clients. To that end, we encourage the same team members who helped design and build our solutions to assist our clients in the field with installation, operational trials and service.
As a company, we offer team members a chance to grow professionally with ever-changing projects. Our office is a casual, collaborative environment where you will be able to learn about our state-of-the-art systems from technical experts. In addition, we offer flexible work hours, benefits and competitive compensation. This position is primarily an on-site position with some limited flexibility for remote work.
- Work with the Business Development Representative to understand proposal scope
- Interview engineers & other professionals to develop content
- Edit documentation for clarity without changing key information
- Write, format, edit, review, and maintain proposal documentation adhering to Cellula's guidelines
- Develop content for Cellula web page, marketing material including white papers and presentations and other documents as required
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and eligible for Government of Canada security screening
- Bachelor's degree, experience with subsea technology is an advantage
- Excellent English writing & verbal skills
- A desire to understand new and complex technologies
- At least five years experience in technical writing
- Experience in sales
- Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
*Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Why would you like to work at Cellula?
- How does your experience fit this role and Cellula?
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Position Type: Full-time