At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering dedication to taste and innovation. We have a history of crafting new to world brands of distinction that have disrupted traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry. We're on an outstanding adventure. We're going where others aren't, and we're growing like others can't as a result. And we want YOU to help write the next chapters with us.
As Senior Integrations Manager you will have the opportunity to supervise and maintain the organization's repository of software applications and their integrations through best practices and the appropriate staffing and management of a technical team. In this role you will also be responsible for planning and coordinating the processes and activities related to the development, delivery and integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the businesses requirements.
You will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the business on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of critical information and software system
What you'll do:
Strategy & Planning
- Ensure that applications integrations meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems integration issues.
- Plan, implement, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Review and analyze existing applications integrations effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or demonstrating these systems integrations.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage integration standard processes.
- Collaborate with analysts, architects, and system owners in the integrations of new software programs and applications.
- Ensure that any new system integration into business systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and internal stakeholders to address issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Design, develop, configure, and lead application integration enhancements and upgrades.
- Lead and provide direction for the integration development teams in support of business operations.
- Develop relations with internal business functions and suppliers.
- Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes via integration or, as vital, minimize the impact of integration on those processes.
- Liaise with the company's software suppliers or developers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and team members.
What you'll bring:
- Strong practical experience in project management, and program management methodology including budgeting and resource allocation processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years direct experience leading integrations applications and/or API management systems (MuleSoft, Boomi, Azure, AWS or Informatica)
- Demonstrable experience in management development, and implementation of integration solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in supervising the linking of multi-functional applications between disparate business units and systems
- Experience with business and technical requirement's analysis, business process modeling/mapping,
- methodology development, and data mapping.
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including C#.
- Experience with database platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server.
- Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
- Solid understanding of current network protocols, and standards.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
What you have:
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exposure to custom application environment a plus
- Strong presentation and social skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to optimally prioritize and complete tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams