At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering dedication to taste and innovation. We have a history of crafting new to world brands of distinction that have disrupted traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry. We're on an outstanding adventure. We're going where others aren't, and we're growing like others can't as a result. And we want YOU to help write the next chapters with us.
Reporting to the Senior Director, IT Operations and Infrastructure, the Incident Process Manager is responsible for the incident-centric IT Service Management (ITSM) process areas: incident, major incident, problem, and knowledge, as well as performing the role of Major Incident Coordinator (MIC).
As the Process Owner for the ITSM processes, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and governance of the processes, procedures, controls, and key performance indicators, and accountable for the quality and consistency of their execution, in alignment with SMO policies and objectives.
What you'll do:
Process Development, Improvement & Implementation (25%)
- Design processes and improvements based on the ITIL framework, to align with the company's maturity level, soliciting input from other Process Owners, Process Managers, and business and IT partners.
- Collaborate with other Process Owners to design appropriate process interfaces between other ITSM processes.
- Document the processes and procedures, publish them in the ServiceNow Knowledge Base, keep the content current and relevant, and ensure customers and partners have ready access and are aware of such.
- Periodically review the processes, to identify areas for potential service quality improvement, ensuring they reflect the company's ITSM maturity and align with the strategic SMO Roadmap.
- Identify, review and prioritize opportunities for process improvement, for inclusion in the Continual Service Improvement Register.
Technical Functions (20%)
- Lead the process and technology implementations.
- Provide business requirements for the tools and interfaces that support the processes and groom the product backlog.
- Work with the ServiceNow platform owner to define a repeatable testing process.
- Sign off on the test results and go\no-go of releases.
Logistical Functions (15%)
- Create an effective plan to drive adoption of new processes and procedures through campaigns using available communications channels, providing early awareness of service changes, providing informative materials and training, and knowledge transfer to IT support teams and organizational champions.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
- Work with Process Managers to ensure that all process activities are carried out by regularly producing and sharing process 'Health check' reports with partners and investigating and correcting exceptions.
Team & Leadership Functions (15%)
- Collaborate with IT Operations, Service Delivery, Enterprise Architecture and IT Business Unit leaders to develop processes in alignment with the business strategy and desired outcomes.
- Develop relationships with Business Unit leaders and IT Delivery partners across the organization to identify service offerings that can be provided through the Service Catalogue to help realize greater organizational value.
- Build partnerships with key IT Delivery partners to understand their service delivery process and challenges.
Process Execution and Delivery (25%)
- Lead all the activities that occur during the lifecycle of Major Incidents with the objective to resolve service degradation and outages as quickly as possible to minimize impact to the business and external customers.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for IT and coordinate internal partners, Service Providers and Third-Party Vendors to ensure centralized management of all major incidents.
- Engage technical teams to facilitate resolution of major incidents to restore and maintain business operations.
- Ensure escalations are actioned with close follow up on the issue and continuous communication. MIC is to debrief in real time and report to senior management on incident resolution.
- Manage the lifecycle of problems arising from major incidents, including problem identification, investigation, root cause analysis and diagnosis.
What you'll bring:
- 5 years' demonstrable experience in Incident & Request Management
- 3 years' Major Incident Coordinator experience and using ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM tool
- 2 years' experience or equivalent knowledge in the area of IT infrastructure
- Fluent knowledge of ITIL v3 or 4
- Business process design and documentation, including excellent Visio skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present technical topics to leadership on down
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong IT infrastructure knowledge; proven root cause analysis skills
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams