At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering dedication to taste and innovation. We have a history of crafting new to world brands of distinction that have disrupted traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry. We're on an outstanding adventure. We're going where others aren't, and we're growing like others can't as a result. And we want YOU to help write the next chapters with us.
Reporting to the Senior Director, IT Operations and Infrastructure, as the Director, Enterprise IT Infrastructure you will lead Enterprise IT Infrastructure teams to effectively deliver and maintain infrastructure for enterprise solutions. In this role you will manufacture entities related to compute (servers and storage), network, and telecommunications, in order to ensure our enterprise cloud and on-premise infrastructure solutions are both modern and scalable, while managing the delivery of technology and support services via a team based and customer focused approach.
What you'll do:
- Set the vision, strategy, and implementation of the Enterprise IT infrastructure organization. Evaluate, build and execute the IT infrastructure plan for the overall enterprise environment.
- Manage virtual infrastructure architecture and operations services while spearheading delivery of infrastructure projects in line with our IT and OT roadmap
- Lead network, telco, and other infrastructure strategies and standards
- Ensure a fit for growth and fit for purpose support delivery model to support IT Infrastructure
- Ensure the availability, speed, security, and scalability of IT infrastructure.
- Partner with the Head of Information Security to align our strategy and expand on security posture in our operating infrastructure environments
- Direct the development, engineering, deployment, and operations of infrastructure environments for Operational Technology (OT)
- Manage and maintain IT infrastructure (hardware, Windows OS, SQL, vendor apps) for business-critical application
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years' experience in infrastructure for enterprise systems, ERP, engineering systems, and digital and operational technology (OT)
- Knowledge of new IT solutions in the areas of mobility, cloud, security, and virtualization
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving improvement of key performance, availability, cost and other IT metrics
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage vendor partners.
- Strong leadership skills to lead teams in distributed environments involved in delivering complex infrastructure environment.
- Strong executive presence and ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record in building successful large-scale infrastructure programs.
- Able to think strategically and make quick decisions
- Strong communication skills and business acumen to ensure stakeholder management (up/down/lateral communications)
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will get in touch with those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams.