At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering dedication to taste and innovation. We have a history of crafting new to world brands of distinction that have disrupted traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry. We're on an outstanding adventure. We're going where others aren't, and we're growing like others can't as a result. And we want YOU to help write the next chapters with us.
As the Financial Solutions Business Analyst you will be responsible for performing enterprise-wide finance business analyst tasks across the Global Financial Solutions Delivery portfolio. A process-improvement attitude and the willingness to problem-solve are key in this role. In this role you will be responsible for requirements gathering, process mapping, testing and training for finance and supply chain finance solutions across a variety of tools (ERP, TM1 Planning, Electronic Accounts Payable, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, etc.)
What you'll do:
- Perform business analysis for finance solutions as needed and works with IT technical teams and global business stakeholders
- Prepare presentations and communication materials as needed to map out current state and future state system landscapes, processes and finance business controls
- Perform process analysis, process mapping, requirements gathering, unit testing, end-to-end testing, deployment support, ongoing support/maintenance and documentation for procurement, finance and supply chain finance processes
- Assist with end user training as needed
- Become a super-user for FP&A financial reporting tools (TM1), Electronic Accounts Payable and the Finance ERP, while working closely with the IT group to drive efficiencies
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement, drive added efficiencies and insights, and deliver end user training as needed
What you'll bring:
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field
- Professional designation preferred (CA, CMA, CGA)
- 3+ years IT Systems experience
Who you are:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- A detail-oriented, organized, and analytical team player who is eager to learn
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Extensive knowledge of financial spreadsheets/excel and financial information systems
- Proven ability to make process improvements to create efficiencies
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams