Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you'll do
- Provide marketing leadership to meet global business objectives through the competitive positioning and market messaging of the PNI portfolio of products and services
- Interact with cross-functional teams to create global marketing initiatives and support campaigns that showcase the breadth of capabilities within the Cytiva business and includes the development of unique commercial tools that facilitate successful customer interactions.
- Orchestrate research to define customer problem statement, unmet needs, buying cycles and personas.
- Aggregate and prioritize customer problems for the market and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop solutions.
- Identify target regions and define market trends and competitive landscape.
- Develop inputs to support NPI development and product positioning.
- Identify and develop opportunities for growth and market share gain; and identify programs needed to enhance customer loyalty.
- Develop a global marketing plan (marketing strategy, customer segmentation and targeting, positioning and value proposition development, messaging and market assets development, etc.). Ensure that demand generation plans are aligned with the global marketing plan and collaborate with regional marketing on selecting the appropriate marketing mix.
- A solution-centric approach promoting the full breadth of PNI's products and services to all stages of nanomedicine development
- Building trust to ensure PNI continues to be customer's choice to progress their programs
- Partner with KOLs to build awareness and identify future product needs.
- Develop thought leadership and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
- Provide commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning, and pricing.
- Identify and assess market risks and develop plans to mitigate those risks.
- Ensure outbound content generated across the company is on-brand, consistent and is aligned with PNI's position as a scientific leader.
- Develop and manage budget needed to execute marketing plan and ensure timely implementation of programs in marketing plan.
- Lead a high performing team of marketers to develop and deliver the global marketing plan.
- Mentor team members and implement career development plans across the team including identifying individual and team-wide training needs.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Life Sciences, or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing, product management or related field
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Proven history of developing and driving marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and deadlines
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Track record of successful cross-functional collaboration
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Travel up to 20% within Canada and international
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.