Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,000 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com .
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
The NPI Planner is responsible for transitioning products from New Product Introduction (NPI) to Mass Production (MP) and for managing products in MP going through redesigns. We are seeking a responsible professional to project manage product transitions ensuring:
- Project transition timelines are met
- Stakeholders are notified of changes through weekly leadership meetings
- Inventory is managed during transitions to avoid both obsolescence and shortages
- Manage MP products being redesigned
- Liaise with stakeholders in resolving operation issues during weekly leadership meetings and additionally as needed
- Manage transition of NPI products to MP
- Work very closely with global partners (internal & external) ensuring for operation execution
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- BS Degree, preferably in Global Supply Chain or related field, MBA a plus
- 1 - 3 years experience in global supply chain
- Strong analytics, excel and powerpoint skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to work in global environment
- Project management experience
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social events throughout the year where we have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Emerging Professionals, Pride@Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we'd love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website using the "Apply" button below. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.