Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,000 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com .
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Managed Connectivity Services to join our team in our Richmond, BC headquarters, remote in Canada or USA. In this role, you will be critical in driving the growth strategy of Sierra's Managed Connectivity Services (MCS) portfolio. You will have experience in marketing technology services and have excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. You are a real team player!
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on learnings.
- Collaborate with strategic marketing, marketing communications and sales to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop marketing plans for the managed connectivity services products in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written work.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Understand and support our digital campaigns and channels to drive throughput, conversion and revenue through lead gen and new customer growth
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Comfortable using CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Lattice, Eloqua, Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working and adjust accordingly
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- Telecommunications or IoT experience a plus.
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social events throughout the year where we have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Emerging Professionals, Pride@Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we'd love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website using the "Apply" button below. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.