- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long- term and strategic decision-making within the broadest scope.
- Drives process improvement and KPI development initiatives for WSS
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Opex management and forecasting in support of Services Technology & Architecture; also including opex optimization and ROI analysis of proposed projects
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, particularly with Xaas and Subscription business models, also including understanding of contractual and compliance environment at HP
- Excellent understanding of software/services KPI's; experience with identifying appropriate KPI's and data-mining to develop KPI reports
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent project management skills.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!