Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC
Deadline date: January 12, 2022
Want to use your expertise to connect to an IT career with a difference? As an integration specialist within our organization, you'll do just that. Using leading-edge technology, you'll help connect British Columbians to healthy and safe workplaces - providing support for injury prevention programs, rehabilitation services, workplace insurance, and strong health and safety cultures.
Have you been involved in designing and implementing interfaces between hybrid and cloud-based systems? We're looking for an integration specialist to participate in the integration work to develop a solution design that aligns with organizational architecture standards. You have experience with support of integration platforms and can assist with the definition of integration solutions to support current and future business needs.
We've adopted a hybrid model offering opportunities to work remotely within BC and onsite based on the operational needs of the position.
As an integration specialist you will:
- Participate in the integration work stream of DevOps and application in order to design and develop integration solutions that is compliant with the architecture and standards of the organization
- Provide operational support and sustainment of integration technologies and platforms
- Be a technical consultant in projects for the design, modification, and implementation of application integration patterns
- Participate in project reviews and production support reviews
- Identify areas where integration platforms could be used to enable IT movement to external IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS models
We're looking for someone who can:
- Prioritize work to meet both short and long term goals and outcomes
- Communicate complex information clearly and concisely, to explain various business and technical information
- Think critically through complex problems to formulate practical solutions
- Analyze technology, industry, and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise
- Create various technical architecture artifacts or technical documentation
Your experience and educational background:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computing Science
- A minimum of 6 years of work experience in information technology, supporting complex enterprise application integration systems
- We'll consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applications are welcomed immediately, but must be received no later than the closing date of the posting by 4:30 PM (PST)
You will be required to successfully meet WorkSafeBC's requirements with regards to a criminal record clearance.
If you require an accommodation in the assessment process, please email the HR Testing Accommodation (SM) at the time you submit your application.
Who are we?
At WorkSafeBC, we're dedicated to promoting safe and healthy workplaces across British Columbia. We partner with workers and employers to save lives and prevent injury, disease, and disability. When work-related injuries and diseases occur, we provide compensation, and support injured workers in their recovery, rehabilitation, and safe return to work. We also work diligently to sustain our workers compensation system for today and future generations. We're honoured to serve the 2.4 million workers and 245,000 registered employers in our province.
WorkSafeBC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In implementing the policy, WorkSafeBC will consider its obligations to accommodate those staff who are unable to be vaccinated.
We recognize that our ability to make a difference relies on building a team with a rich variety of skills, knowledge, backgrounds, abilities, and experiences, and which reflects the diversity of the people we serve. We are committed to fostering a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive work culture where everyone can contribute as their best, authentic self. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
What's it like to work at WorkSafeBC?
It's challenging, stimulating, and hugely rewarding. Our positions offer tremendous diversity and excellent opportunities for professional growth. Every day, the work we do impacts people and changes lives. What we do is important and so are the people we do it for.
Being part of WorkSafeBC means being part of a strong, committed team. Along with a competitive salary starting from $83,095 per annum ($44.08 per hour), your total compensation package includes vacation, optional leave arrangements, health care and dental benefits, and contributions toward your retirement pension. As a member of our team, you'll have access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work — and life.
WorkSafeBC has adopted a hybrid model offering opportunities to work remotely and onsite based on the operational needs of the position.
Learn more about what we offer.
This position is restricted to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Thank you, in advance, for applying.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/63acda7cad9238c5b050f5c4/5c896da701536405b1f39fb3/en