We are innovative, accountable, and committed to creating a province free from workplace injuries or illnesses, we are WorkSafeBC! Our talent is growing and so is our Talent Acquisition team! Our talent acquisition team is the driver that supports our business through bringing in exceptional talent supporting our integral services across the province. Are you ready to join a team that makes a difference?
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to support and manage our campus recruitment model. You'll leverage your extensive talent acquisition experience and other facets of talent management to continuously optimize our talent acquisition efforts.
If you are innovative, looking for an opportunity to facilitate process improvements and optimize our recruitment efforts, consider joining our team that believes in learning together and supporting each other in providing excellence in talent acquisition.
How you'll make a difference: You'll build and empower teams that serve workers and employers across B.C.
Where you'll work
At WorkSafeBC, we offer a hybrid work model that combines the convenience of working remotely with the dynamism of working in one of our offices, based on the operational needs of the position.
In this role, you'll work primarily from home and occasionally in our Richmond, B.C., office.
What you'll do
As a Talent Acquisition Partner within campus recruitment, you'll lead the full-cycle recruitment process for clients by:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for all campus vacancies and recruitment needs across the organization, including building and maintaining relationships with key schools and organizations.
- Partner with internal and external resources for campus recruitment strategies and events
- Organize and attend on-campus/virtual events aimed at raising program awareness
- Educate candidates about the nature of the roles being offered and assist candidates in navigating employment opportunities while providing an outstanding candidate experience
- Applying your recruitment expertise to ensure an efficient, transparent, effective, and fair recruitment process
- Partnering with the business to understand their current and future talent needs to strategically recruit the best talent
- Creating marketing strategies to build pipelines and talent pools strategically
Is this a good fit for you?
We're looking for people who can:
- Thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment while maximizing your problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, quality driven service, while creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve our organizational recruitment objectives
- Apply strong consulting and coaching skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Bring an innovative mindset to see opportunities for innovation and process improvement
- Lead projects and high-volume recruitment campaigns
Your experience and educational background:
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, communications, marketing, or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years of end-to-end campus recruiting experience within a large, complex organization
- Experience recruiting in a unionized environment is definitely a strong asset
- Experience managing a large portfolio, multiple strategic searches, and client relationships
- Proficiency working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and various reporting tools.
- CPHR designation (or working towards completion) is preferred
Important to know
Before we can finalize any offer of employment, you must:
- Confirm you're legally entitled to work in Canada
WorkSafeBC's COVID-19 Employee Mandatory Vaccine Policy (the "Policy") is suspended effective January 9, 2023, however we reserve the right to re- implement it in response to changes in the public health landscape, including public health orders. We are committed to the protection, health, and safety of our employees and our Communicable Disease Prevention Program and related protocols remain in effect.
Who we are
At WorkSafeBC, we promote safe and healthy workplaces across British Columbia. We partner with workers and employers to save lives and prevent injury, disease, and disability. When work-related injuries or diseases occur, we provide compensation and support injured workers in their recovery, rehabilitation, and safe return to work. We're honoured to serve the 2.49 million workers and 263,000 registered employers in our province.
What's it like to work at WorkSafeBC?
It's challenging, stimulating, and rewarding. Our positions offer diversity and opportunities for professional growth. Every day, the work we do impacts people and changes lives. What we do is important, and so are the people we do it for. Our ability to make a difference relies on building a team with a rich variety of skills, knowledge, backgrounds, abilities, and experience that reflects the diversity of the people we serve. We are committed to fostering a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive work culture where everyone can contribute as their best, authentic self.
Learn more: Discover who we are.
As a member of our team, you'll have access to services and benefits that help you get the most out of work - and life. Along with a competitive salary, your total compensation package includes:
- Defined benefit pension plan that provides you with a lifetime monthly pension when you retire
- 4 weeks of vacation in your first year, with regular increases based on years of service
- Benefits package that includes customizable options for health care and dental benefits, additional days off, and a health care spending account
- Optional leave arrangements
- Development opportunities (tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and more)
Learn more: Find out what we offer.
Want to apply?
- Applications are welcomed immediately, however must be received no later than 4:30p.m. PST on the closing date.
- Please note that we will be starting assessments prior to the closing date.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply. If you require an accommodation in the assessment process, please email Recruitment Testing Accommodation (SM) when you submit your application.